Re: Elliotscope :Update Final

Hi UG,
I appreciate your "gentle" suggestion, and I will seriously consider it.  I regret the "butt pain" that you are experiencing.

IMHO, these features(software), and more, exist, available to all, and are no longer the future of email and the internet.

People once wrote such things about gas powered automobiles.        lol
I see the problem as being similar to the annoyance that the horse and buggy driver felt when following behind the early motor car on a
dusty road.  Or, when the motor car driver honked from behind, so that he could speed by, in a cloud of obnoxious noise and dust.

When cable internet arrives at your doorstep, grab it.   I use several internet based charting programs.  They are so bandwidth hungry,
that one of my past isp's canceled me for over use of their system.

At Home, ATHM, was up $1.25 on Friday, and up $4.85 for the week.  It is midway in its channel, so I do not consider it a buy at this
time.  I see that COX is also at the top of its trading range.

Coming next, we can look forward to internet access via satellite.

Regards,
Larry