Re: Elliotscope :Update Final

He is a friend of mine.
If you feel offended with the post please use the delete buttton. In my
opinion he is WELL qualified to predicted what he does.
Anyway all views are just for your  info so if you are sceptical about the
quality of the info JUST IGNORE IT. EVEN if you choose to USE the info DO SO
AT YOUR OWN PERIL. In the market there are NO GUARANTEES.

You could forward his views to someone who know the ABC s of the Elliot wave
principle to see if he really know what he is talking about .
(Refer earlier posts too )
Rajesh.