Re: T (AT&T) breaks resistance; SAR positive

In a message dated 9/18/98 12:52:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi Brooke,
>
>  Try using the following for the resistance
>  If(Ref(HIGH,-3)=HHV(HIGH,7),Ref(HIGH,-3),PREVIOUS)

Matt: Do you find much difference between those days and Widner's 4,9,4? I was
just looking at DELL and T with your changes, and the resistance levels are
pretty much the same on the charts, though the levels are set sooner in many
cases. In other words, the two plots seem to overlap for the most part, though
vertical jumps to new levels may be sooner. Price breakouts usually appear to
occur at the same levels. Do you find that you're getting breakout signals
sooner with a wider selection of stocks?

Brooke