Re: Wouldn't it be nice ...

Hmmm Oh Oh I have to admit my original post was an attempt at being facetious
but ... looks like there is some interest here. I refer you to Jim Michael [I
think] as a long suffering willing servant for a new MetaStock/trading list. I
never got the original message [yet ... Arggghhh AOL] Today was not so severe
a day for the Clinton posts maybe it is finally dying. I hope so.

Do these off topic continuous threads happen frequently on the list?

Jim keep me informed if you don't mind and would be interested in having
another rookie on your list.

Chris