Re: Changes in Trend

Jim,
I am a very newbye both in TA and in MS use.
I have noticed that, plotting PDI and MDI in a same inner window and with the
same scale:
- when PDI peaks and (at the same time or within 2-3 bars) MDI throughs, prices
make a peak
- when MDI peaks and PDI throughs (as above), prices make a through.
The highest the ADX the more significant the top or bottom.
Hope this helps in some way.
Tommaso Galanti
Ortona
Italy