Re: Astrology Isn't Used to Trade, Period.

John,
You're absolutely right, I discovered that about two hours ago
and will post it over there and see if I can offend a few
people.  It's more fun over there, at least there's no politikal
chatter.  Thanks for pointing it out, the links to MTA and
Carolan are worth the mistake.
Steve Karnish
CCT