Re: Ira Epstein

>Anybody use Ira Epstein?
>
>They offer $10. RT internet trading for
>commodities.

I'm also interested in hearing opinions about Epstein. I haven't signed
on yet, but I have got all the paperwork to sign up for an account. I've
talked to one of their reps several times and e-mailed a couple more,
and I have to say I'm impressed with what I've seen and heard so far.
They seem like pros and they're not too pushy.

Anybody using them for daytrading? I'm interested in starting trading
the S&P "mini" contract.

Bill S.