RE: EOD Data Provider

Guy Tann writes:

TBSP (www.tbsp.com) also has futures EOD for ~ $16/mo.  But you also get
equities and indexes, equity and index options, futures options, mutual funds,
canadian stocks, and market stats.  (You can choose whatever subset of that
data suits you best.)

It's ASCII, but downloader handles it without too much fuss.

> I've used CompuServe for years, but am trying Prophet Data now on their 31
> day FREE trial.  Figures out to be half what I pay CompuServe ($14.95 a
> month).  Steve K. referred me to Prophet.

What's the URL for this?

--
* You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred