RE: Finally a Signal!

Played with it this morning.  Got most working so far.  They had a slight
error on their instruction page for using Downloader.

Also, when I got Bonds to download this morning (I downloaded the last 2
days) I found an error.  Their 9/14 high was wrong when compared to both the
WSJ and CompuServe.  Their open was different, but that could be caused by
their selecting a different end of the opening range.

Using Downloader 6.5 and following their instructions seems to work fairly
well.  Now if I can just get my last 1 or 2 problems, I'll be live and will
cancel CompuServe.

The data is available 1.5 hours before CompuServe as well.  A small,
additional benefit..

Regards

Guy