Elliott Waves & Advanced Get Software

To any interested party,
I have both of the latest versions of Advanced Get for DOS (Get is a DOS
program) and an upgrade for Windows ($600). I purchased the Advanced Get
Software for $2,750.00. If anyone were specifically interested in this
original (the software is security locked and I am a registered user ) I could
offer both ( The DOS 6.8 version and the 1.1 Windows version) at a very good
price since I am no longer trading. Let me say in passing that Get is very
impressive in its use of Elliott Waves to generate predictions for all
markets. The graphics are visually superb. You can have a demo at Get site,

http://www.tradingtech.com

With the package I will be enclosing the manuals and the video tapes of an
Elliot Waves seminar in the US. Depending on the wishes of the purchaser
delivery can be made by courrier, for example, DHL or Federal Express.

Yours sincerely

R. Lisboa