Re: How debug these things?

1. Thanks I will try that.
2. Yes it is simple. I did finally do that.
3. Thanks. Good example.

Thanks for your help. I will try to get the manual read and not bug you too
much. I must admit my foray into indicator/system testing building was done
very impulsively. Sunday I sat down to play charting but ended up playing
building indicator even though I was unprepared for it. Your help has been
appreciated. My apologies to all for not having done my homework.

BTW I am curious, do you have Murphy's book?

Chris