Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Hi Bill,

In the pub last nite:
"Why does Monica have these round cheeks ? "
"uh, I give up"
"Withholding evidence."
and on and on.
But that's what Amsterdammers always do: making jokes out of everything.And
in this case I think they/we are right.
In my opinion this whole affair is Hollywood.
And there are no winners, only losers. A waste of energy.
Alberto already said it: No loss of political credibility over here.

I guess Jay Leno is having the time of his life !!??

Frans