Finally a Signal!

Jim, Steve, et al

Well, we finally have a confirmation.  Will be shorting either tonight or
market on the open, depending upon how I feel <G>.

We've been out of the market so long, I probably forgot how.

After looking at my chart, our potential high on this move up is 1053 for
the S&P futures (still Sep in the Continuous data feed).  It hit 1041.5
today on its high. Pretty close.  Maybe we'll get a bounce on the open.
Anyway, we're short, or will soon be.  Remember, 1 chance in 4 of being
wrong <g>.

Regards

Guy