Re: Seduction of clinton by his self

It's not a scientific poll. That is why we have
read on this list - "All the people I talk to say
that he should ...." Of course because people with
similar views tend to socialize together. So they
don't hear the other views.

Harley

Richard Estes wrote:

>  you mean like this one. They must not talk to
> people on the net!

  Is it time for Clinton to go?

  [Image]

  From what you've read in Kenneth Starr's
  report, is it time for President Clinton to
  leave office?
  [Image]
  Yes
  [Image] 72%