Re: Metastock formulas..

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Try:

<P>http://www.interbook.net./personal/jomaba/frmula.htm

<P>Malcolm Scott

<P>Manuel Barquin wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Sometime ago I run across a web
page containing a list of Metastock indicator formulas. I needed to find
the list again, and I cannot find it. I would appreciate it if someone
could help me to find it. Thank you, Manuel Barquin</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>I
have looking for the Metastock formulas at the Equis site (http://www.equis.com/)</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>