Re: Can MS do loops?

In a message dated 9/14/98 3:53:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtestes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> C<prev won't do it. use the ref
>
>  C<ref(c,-1) and ref(c,-1)<ref(c,-2)
================================
Thanks. I shoulda knowed that. What is prev for?
================================
>it seems you want The Detrended Price Oscillator (DPO) is an indicator that
>attempts to eliminate the trend in prices.
I looked at DPO briefly but wasn't sure what it did. Sounds pretty much what
I'm lookin' for. Thanks. I'll look at it again. Just for the record if I
wanted to do subtract the MA from the price myself, how would I do that?
Thanks for your help. Unfortunatelt I have to work today so I'll have to wait
'til tonight to give it a whirl.

Thanks again
Chris