RE: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Slander Starr...who cares?
 Argue sexual relations really are not sexual relations....whatever.
Dismiss all the corroborated testimony..okay.
Forgive Bill his trespasses...forgiven.
Its all clutter.
Based solely on his confession, I feel
Bill clinton is a pathetic person...recent polls seem to indicate the voting public does not mind therefore he will likely finish his term as "our" president.
 Looking to the future I wonder at what point "we" draw the lines for minimum acceptable standards for the leader of our republic

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\RE The Seduction of a Preside"