Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

I am more disgusted with the 3 ring circus. The level of immaturity and pompous
attitude that some Congressmen have is also disappointing. I am also surprised at how
some people are willing to get sucked so deeply into the discussion, when there are
more important things that need to be done.

Lastly there is one thing that bothers me in a different way. That is, what was the
original focus of Starr's investigation. Wasn't that White Water? And when did his
scope of authority get expanded beyond White Water. Seems like nothing came up on that
so he had to find something.

To me, if any of us were followed around for the purpose of finding something wrong,
it would be found. Might be as simple as a moving violation. And if that web was so
wicked we could also end up not telling the truth some place along the way. Many years
back the German government did something like that. Seems like a step backwards to me.

But there is one thing to keep in mind. Do you want Bill or Al for the next two year?

Harley