RE: Quotes Plus 2.0, a finished product?

Just Quotes Plus.  You don't save the files to your HD as they really don't
exist.  What it does it create files in the directory listing so they show
up in explorer.  When software tries to read one of these files the QP
device driver intercepts the query and creates the data dynamically from its
QP database and feeds it to the requesting program.  The only remains one
copy of the data which is the QP database.  Its a slick idea that works well
for most and not for others.  Personally I don't use it much since I
primarily use NT and you need 95/98 for it.

Sean