Re: Respect for Others

Steve,

In the spirit of the Metastock list. If you have any concerns about what I
post please address them to me. I will try my best to address them. I always
have. To me your comments in another post where pretty broad. For us to
learn from your concerns you need to be specific.

I too have enjoyed your posts from time to time. Although a bit lengthy at
times and can not read them all, all the time. That is why I try to keep
mine short.

I hope to hear from you through the list in a constructive manner.
If not best of luck and no ill feelings on my part.

Harley