From: Don Hughes <daringdon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 8:53 PM
Subject: QP2 Virtual Files et al

>I recently bought QP2 to eventually replace Reuters, since in the few weeks
I have been ID=800 to death.  As a QP newbie (and a calendar oldbie), I have
a few questions to ask of the QP2 users out here.

>1) I guess that I won't be able to get quotes on Canadian Stocks from QP2.
Is this true?

>2) Do I have to break up my big Metastock Directories (1500-2000) stocks
per, to get them into Virtual Files.  When I first tried this today it
seemed to be only picking up the first 255 stocks out of each directory.

>3) How do I get Metastock to look at the charts updated by QP2.  Do I point
to the Virtual Profiles, instead of my Metastock Files.