Re: Data Service Provider

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:59:35 +0800, you wrote:

>>Could somebody here recommend a data service provider for
>>metastock. I'll be needing data for equities. Give me a name
>>other than reuters because reuters has a lot of problems
>>lately. I've tried quotes plus but their new program QP2.0
>>is an unfinished product but they are selling it already.
>>Internet download of data from their website is also very slow.
>>Thanks.

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx
for metastock support and daily data cheap try Pisces bbs.
futures, stocks, mutual funds $200 year, (773)281-6945,  no web site
but data does come
over the internet mail system.  you can email sysop with Fred VonBerg
<grizzled.sysop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please mention my name, I get 3 months free with referral - thanks