Re: Respect for Others

Harvey, Harley, and Steve

Before this luv fest gets out of hand I want to add my two cents worth.
All three of you have made valuable contributions to this list and I
hope I still hear from all of you often.

There are many people on this list making comments I don't agree with
but I hope they continue to make those comments. I certainly assume not
everyone agrees with me. I should know, I'm married. But agreeing
doesn't mean I don't find the conversations valuable. They are.

Each of you in their own way has some unique insight which I find
extremely valuable. Sometimes what you say makes me realize exactly how
wrong you are and without that insight I might go down the road to self
destruction.

So chill out......have a beer.... it's happy hour somewhere, my house
will do. Stop on by and talk about it. I'll enjoy the conversation and
so will others.

John Manasco