Re: 1067

Guy,
If I can help, let me know.  I can usually download at 2 pdt,
but many times a only get a close for gold and silver.  Since I
tradem' up in both of these precious items, I then go back in,
later in the day, to amend my files.  It's worth it.  I spend
enough time analyzing that the jump start at 2 PM is a big plus.
 By the time I'm done going through 30 plus markets, I can then
add gold and silver.  There's a little trick to doing this, so
please let me know if  you are having any problems.
Did you check out CKLW?

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Guy Tann <grtann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: 1067
> Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 11:05 AM
>
> Steve
>
> Thanks for the help.  I'm going to sign up for the 30 day free
trial.  It's
> got to be cheaper than what I use now, and it sounds like the
data is
> available around 2:30 Pacific time versus my current 4PM.
>
> I build my own continuous files, changing months when the next
active
> month's volume exceeds the month I am currently using.  At
that point, I go
> back into my MS data and delete a month or so's data and
update using the
> new month.  Pain in the butt, but for our calculations our own
continuous
> files seem to make more sense.
>
> Thanks
>
> Guy

Karnish
> > Sent: Thursday, September 10, 1998 6:35 AM
> > To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: 1067
> >

> > Guy,
> > I download a file and then use a "one click" loader to slam
them
> > into MS.  The whole process take 2-3 minutes.  They lack a
> > robust support team.  I haven't really needed them.  If you
go
> > that direction, I'll support your tech questions.
> > Steve Karnish
> > CCT
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Guy Tann <grtann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject: RE: 1067
> > > Date: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 11:07 PM
> > >
> > > Steve
> > >
> > > Thanks.  I sent them a question.  Do you download via the
> > internet or do you
> > > download some other formatted file and then enter it into
your
> > MS files?
> > >
> > > Guy

action we