Re: AMAT & NWAC

Hello Hans,

Position trading is the taking of a position based upon some technical
indicators that you put together. Let's say you will take a position using
the following. When a 3 day moving average goes above the 5 day moving
average. And will close the position when the 3 day MA closes below the 5 day
moving average.

So for me I have been flying by the seat of my pants the last week. Now I am
still doing that based upon intraday actions in the market. So if my "day
trade" fails I can either position trade it with my end of day trading
system. i.e., take another position at a later time based upon my trading
system. And possible not closing out that original position for some time.
Which is a matter of personal preference.

Since I have been shorting stocks for the most part, my strategies seem to
work on that original position. You just need to make sure you are not
shorting something like AMZN and expect to position trade it as I suggested
above. Other people have slightly other variations on what position trading
is. But basically take up a position in the market for a few days based upon
your trading system.

Harley