Re: CANDLESTICKS WITH MUTUAL FUNDS???

He was specifically speaking of weekly candle charts, Bill.
' I accidently chose the candlestick option on a weekly mutual fund chart
and it  produced candlesticks - gee whiz!
...   FastRUBE recommends using candlesticks on weekly and monthly fund
charts  as an integral part of it's fund selection process''

Bob

At 04:24 PM 9/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>You are right of course, Bob.  I use Arms Equivolume and I was thinking of
Candle