RE: DSL/US West/jealousy!

Harley

I'm with GTE.  Yuck!  I'm one mile from Pac Bell.  According to their web
sites, neither one has plans for ADSL service to this area in the near
future.  I think I'm stuck waiting for GTE just due to the fact that they
seem to be really pushing the roll out.

I'm still connecting at 33kb since my provider has gone to 56kb Flex or
something else.  Anyway, it's the one I don't have with US Robotics.

Regards

Guy