RE: the real question

Al

I'm not, but have several in the family by marriage.  My mother was one of
nine girls, so you'd have to figure an Italian would sneak in there <G>.
Actually 2.  Now that I think about it, they're really Sicilians.  That was
where the 'family' references came from <ggg>.

Actually, my Uncle Sam (no pun intended) was the largest tomato packer on
the Eastern Seaboard ( he passed away about 5 years ago).  My Uncle Fred
works for the phone company in Mass.

Guy