Re: Head and shoulders on SP500...

Yngvi,

Not sure about this pattern. To me it looks a little bit out of sync.
The down-penetration of the 200EMA on Aug. 28 made more impression on me.
And measured by other stats including the by this list much discussed
(4/9day)support level fm Mel Widner(TASAC 0598) this was also an important day.

It's a pitty my broker won't let me trade in the past....

Frans