Re: Exit strategies

Hello John,

Actually this question has come up before and you are correct it is an important
question. I will say that as a person who mainly shorts stocks. I would say the
answer to getting out more profitable is learning how to short a stock. If I can
learn how to short and make money. You should be able to use the same information
about getting out of a stock.

I have read the comment on several times that "getting in a stock was easy and
getting out is difficult" (when we were in a bull market). Boy I wish I could of
felt it was that easy. So one piece of information that can help with your exit
strategy is learning how to short a stock.

Harley