Exit strategies

I want to thank everyone that responded to my request for discussion on
exit strategies. I am constantly amazed at the wealth of knowledge on
the list and how easy it is to tap into it. I have found some true gems
in the discussions that will keep me thinking for quite some time.

One of the main points I came away with is that I don't just need an
exit strategy I need to learn position management. At least I need to be
thinking in terms of managing my position, analyzing where the position
is and where I am in the position. I also need to separate myself
emotionally from my position. For me this will probably be hard to do
but it will be a necessary step if I am to be successful. Actually we
can take the word probably out of the last sentence.

Again, thanks to everyone who contributed. This is a good family to be
in.

John