exit strategies

Hi John

Entry into the market is usually seen as a "go". However, I see it as a
"maybe". "Maybe" thinking is not enthusiastic but is skeptical.

In addition to my entry criteria, I also plan my "proven correct" criteria.
Only after the trade has met my "proven correct" criteria is it a "go". If
it doesn't meet the criteria within the time frame, I dump it. My research
on the MAE of the tradeable indicates that what goes, goes.

This is not a "stop", but a not "proven correct" exit.

Trade management of "go", including "safety" stops, and other "management"
stops is a different topic.

Let me know how you plan this intermediate stage of your trade plan.

Best wishes

Walter