Re: Globex S&P

Guy, what part of So Cal?  Daughter lives in SD.  Husband does apartment
building financing for Ahmanson.  Understand that if you see something
you like, you give them a deposit then.  Wait till afternoon, and the
property is under contract.  I go out often.  After living in the South
all of my years, and here, $165,00 buys lots of ground and about 4000 sq
feet of heated/cooled area.  There, $500,000 is four walls and a roof.
About 1600 sq ft...not much grass to mow either. But the ocean IS
lovely.
Went to Rancho Santa Fe for church service.  This is nice!! What does
one do to make that kind of money to spend on those kind of
homes/ranches?

Al Taglavore