Re: Globex S&P

Al,

Thank you so much for pointing this out.
Right now (0645 AM in Holland which is 1145PM Chicago time it is up 21.40
(Sep contract)

Although it served me as a bad indicator for the Chicago-opening through the
years
I'll certainly will watch it today.

Hey and the nik225 is up 86 clean points one more hour before the close....

Starts me wondering whether we see something on the surprise-side (up) today.

Thx again,

Frans