message interruptus

I've sent the following message twice...once last night and once
about three hours  ago.  It's not showing up so far.  If all
three of these messages show up on the list, please accept my
apology for the clutter.

"My first attempt at developing a computer system was with a
TRS-80.  I had someone program the logic and I haven't "learnt
nothin' yet/since".  My objective is to turn this little "moving
average oscillator" into a system test. I would like to reverse
my position when the oscillator reverses it's direction.  Here's
the formula:

Mov(C,opt1,S)-Ref(Mov(C,opt1,S),-opt2)

I'm sure it's simple. I'll trade out optimized results for some
help.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Karnish
CCT"