Re: Market Profile

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Market Profile
  • From: Harvey Pearce <hhp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 05:11:11 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, CMA.  I get the drift of your last paragraph.  My interest is
futures but I don't see why an MP version for stocks would be any less
expensive than the futures version.  It would process the day's price
data in just the same way.  Am I missing something?

At the end of Cisco-Futures web page there is a list of available MP
software, all either standalone or for TradeStation.  There is the
coding for a home-made version for TS.  I've thought about trying to
implement it in Excel but I'm reluctant to tackle it.  Somebody
somewhere must have done it.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada