Re: TA commentary

At 11:01 PM 8/23/98 , you wrote:
>Hi Folks:  Does anyone know of a free TA commentary daily or weekly that is
>worth reading?  I used to enjoy Tom Hurley on Northern Lights, but he is
>gone.     jerry....

Jerry,

A bit late answering, but I have a daily email publication that covers the
US stock market (indexes, not individual issues) that might be what you are
looking for.  We use a lot of old fashioned TA, concentrate on the charts
and the internals, don't really use price based indicators (RSI,
stochastics, et al).  If you are interested in the stock indexes, it would
probably be worth your time to take a look. Subscriptions are free on a 24
hour delay, real time requires a paid subscription. You can sign up at:
http://www.lowrisk.com/rbi.htm or send me mail and I can put you on the
distribution.

good trading,
Jeff