Fishback's ODDS

I just purchased Fishback's ODDS system, and was wondering if anyone here has
also done so.

I see the canned exploration which fishes out particulary high or low
volatility issues, but haven't played with the Don Fishback expert much.  I'd
like to discuss with anyone their use of either these or home-brewed
explorations/experts with respect to ODDS.

(Apologies if this is just too far off topic.  If so, let me know, and I'll
slink back under the rock from whence I came.)

--
Boren's Laws: (1) When in charge, ponder. (2) When in trouble,
delegate. (3) When in doubt, mumble.