RE: Replies tp Messages

Dear tvk2,

How does this facilitate >group< discussions?  From what I've observed most group discussions start with two people exchanging messages, followed by others who amplify, contradict, or extend to other topics.  Said another way, how do two people know in advance that the topics of the messages they are exchanging will or won't be of interest to others in the group?

Dave