Re: PV Binary Wave

>Ton,
>     Thanks.  I'll see if I can find Chick's book.  I've been thinking
>about using some kind of price look back formula in the PV Binary Wave
>and Jim DeWilder just suggested one that looked at several days in a
>row and gave each a plus or minus one value and added them up.  I'm
>thinking of doing the same at various fib number intervals.  If you
>have a formula other then just C < Ref(C, -47) please let me know.

Check on the indicator I have sent on earlier, the "TTT-Trade The Trend" one.
Give every plus one that is above the TTT-TREND TRAILING indicator a double plus
and every minus that is below the ind. a double minus(or some workable factor extra value).
This should then 'strengthen' any of the up or down signaling. Will make it easier
and faster for reading too.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx