From: A.J. Maas [mailto:anthmaas@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 1998 8:03 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: suggestions@xxxxxxxxx; support@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PV Binary Wave

The Indicators & Explorations suggested for use in Jim's+Lists'
Trend-indicator :

The Indicators:
Name:
TTT-TREND TRAILING Ind - Andrew Abraham
Formula:
{from TASC article SEP98 - TRADING THE TRENDS}
VOLAInd :=Mov(ATR(21),1,W)*3;
If(
C>Ref(C,-21) AND C>VOLAInd,
HHV(H,21)-Ref(VOLAInd,-1),
Ref(VOLAInd,-1)+LLV(L,21))
{CHANGE BAR COLORS:
double click on the price plot in the chart, from the Color/Style page
click the UP drop-list and choose darkblue for upwards, and red for
downward price changes}
{This indicator is copyrighted by Ton Maas -
Amsterdam - the Netherlands}

Name:
IFT - 48 Turnaround Line - Chick Goslin
Formula:
{based on ideas gotten from Chicks book - INTELLIGENT FUTURES TRADING,
published 1997 by Windsor Books, POBox 280, Brightwaters, NY 11718,
and published in TAM Dutch TA-magazine, Jun98}
MTMidM1:= Input("MidTerm periods MEDIAN price x-days ago", 1,1000,47);
MTMidM2:= Input("MidTerm periods MEDIAN price x-days ago", 1,1000,48);
MTMidSMO:= Input("ShortTerm SMOOTHING periods MEDIAN price", 1,1000,1);
Mov(
((Ref(MP(),-MTMidM1)/2.1)+
(Ref(MP(),-MTMidM2))/1.9),MTMidSMO,S)
{This indicator is copyrighted by Ton Maas -
Amsterdam - the Netherlands}

The Explorations:
Name: TTT - TRADE THE TREND
Formula:
{Short Term Filter}
C>fml( "TTT-TREND TRAILING Ind - Andrew Abraham")
{This indicator+exploration is copyrighted by
Ton Maas - Amsterdam - the Netherlands}

Name: IFT - INTELLIGENT FUTURES TRADING
Formula:
{Longer Term Filter}
C>fml( "IFT - 48 Turnaround Line - Chick Goslin")
{This indicator+exploration is copyrighted by
Ton Maas - Amsterdam - the Netherlands}

-For info on the
TTT-TREND TRAILING Ind - Andrew Abraham
check on my "Trade The Trend" mail to the List and its respective
TASC-article.

-For info on the
IFT - 48 Turnaround Line - Chick Goslin
check on my "Intelligent Futures Trading" mail to the List and its
respective
Goslin-book.

As propriety holder any rights on these indicators and explorations
remain
soly to the undersigned.
Use of these indicators and explorations are to and for the benifit of
Equis'
Metastock users and as such its MetaStock WorldWide Users List-members.

And Jim, hope its Short and Longer Term results will be of use to "your+
MsList Trend indicator".

"CC" to Equis at  suggestions@xxxxxxxxx  and  support@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Ton Maas