Re: Metastock Pro

----------
> From: Lpetersen1
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Metastock Pro
> Date: Sunday, August 23, 1998 11:31 PM

Good ideas, Harley
One step at a time.  I am just learning the basic window commands of ms
pro.  I find myself thinking in the old dos command.

I have a daytrader friend that recently upgraded to win98, and added a
special video card.  It was the Stealth pci video card.  I understand
that it has twin video outputs.  Now he can combine his 19 inch
panasonic with another monitor; probably a 15 or 17 in.  From what you
write, I presume that ms  6.5 can display charts on two screens at the
same time.  I am still uncertain about that.  In any case there are
other programs to work with, including multiple brokers, news,
spreadsheets, quotesplus, and irc screens.

The graphics fun is really easy.  Find an animation on the web, copy it,
then paste it to your mail.  It is that easy.  You will need a ver. 4.x
browser.
Thank you much for your thoughts.[Image]   Larry