Fw: Trading the Trends

TTT-TREND TRAILING Ind - Andrew Abraham
{from TASC article SEP98 - TRADING THE TRENDS}

etc. etc.

I have named the Indicator a TREND TRAILING Indicator, after its originator and
as he has refered to it in his article.

However I could have easely named it as:

-STOP LOSS Indicator
-SUPPORT & RESISTANCE Indicator
-DYNAMIC SUPPORT & RESISTANCE Indicator
-BUY/SELL TRIGGER Indicator
-INVESTORS DREAM Indicator
-TRADING Indicator

etc. etc.

Suggest EquisSupport to send out this Indicator to all of its registerd users,
e.g. as a way to pay for the next MS-upgrades, as this small indicator by itselve
is TRUE WORTHY every million bucks one "would have" to pay for it.
i.e.:
-Unlike the DTT tool-kit, or 1000 of the other MS build-in(+Custom) indicators
-the latest propriety indicator as advertised(David @ $5,000) on the MS Users-List

Also suggest for Equis to put this indicator on their web site as another one of their TRUE customer
support. Any excuses and apologies for the failing DTT-kit is then unnessecary.

Another suggestion to Equis Support is to have its registered users not only be notified when
new products are released, but also when the web-site(or it pages) have been renewed.
This "web-site/page xxx has changed" - service would be accepted as a very valuable service.

Will send this "CC" to suggestions@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx