Re: Date Formula Help Needed

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Date Formula Help Needed
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Jim,
No I use TC2000 for my data.  I download over 10,000 securities on a daily
basis and I still get charts from securities that no longer exist for years
even though I use V>0.
This is why if I can figure how to put a "date" formula so as to assure that
the data has today's date, I believe that this will get fixed.
Bill