Re: PV Binary Wave

>I'd appreciate it if you would test the wave against several of your
>stocks and make suggestions on changing any of the formulas I
>presented.  Also, I'd like your ideas for additional components.
>Please restrict those ideas to price and volume relationships only.

Thanks for starting this MetaList Trend indicator. Testing will do(when time will let me).

Now for a suggestion:
A while ago I read a part of the Chick Goslin "Intelligent Futures Trading" book and
in chapter 5-Learning and Chapter 7-Charts, Chick refers to his indicators used and
also to an easy way to determine if we are in an Up trend or not
(then especialy see Chapter 7- chart Pg1 on pag 95 - Review of April Cattle(5 Jan))

The Direction Line(49SMA):
The first thing I do when looking at a chart is to go back ten weeks and circle
a day 47 or 48 trading days ago. This gives me an instant view of how easy or
difficult it would be for a trend to change.
-----unquote-------