Re: formula/exploration help

Jaq Indicator :
In the formula field type:
If({use the funny brackets for comments, but when opened with a "{" then always close with a "}"}
If({yes this "If" formula is nested into the first "If"-formula, so be careful with the separating commas}
{condition1}fml( "secret oscillatorA")=1{Step 1 is met},{then use condition2}
fml( "super-secret oscB"){must be greater then}>0{shows 1 when Step 2 is met},
{else is}0)=1,
{then when Step 2 is True, use condition3}
fml("super-ultra-duper systemC"){shows 1 when Step 3 is met},
{else is}0)

Jaq Exploration:
In colA type:
Close
And in colB type:
fml( "secret oscillatorA")
And in colC type:
fml( "super-secret oscB")
And in colD type:
fml("super-ultra-duper systemC")
In the filter type:
If(
{condition1} colB=1 AND {also condition2} colC>0{when True continue on},
{then condition3}colD{when True returns 1},
{else is}0{returns a NOT True "0")

Reference used is MS65-manual p.361.
Especialy check for some of the other, but very important conditions
on p.363+364.

And now, as you have made me curious, any chance you will inform us on
your ultimate dream indicator, i.e. when your conditions are met?
Sure like to buy a Merc or BMW or Porsche hence VW or Audi will do!
You can always send a briefing email from the Jaqs onboard computer.

Regards,
Ton Maas
Ms-IRB@xxxxxxxxx