RE: formula/exploration help

you mean all I have to do is nest it in another "if" statement along with
fml("super-ultra-duper-systemC") and it will pay for that brand new black
jaguar I been dreaming about for so long??? LOL

as in:

if(If({condition}fml( "secret oscillatorA")=1{is met},{then}
ml( "super-secret oscB"){must be greater then}>0{shows 1 when met},{else is}
0)=1, fml("super-ultra-duper systemC")=1,0)

I don't have time to test it out right now but it DOES make lotsa sense just
by looking at it

Thanks Ton, Bruce and Jim

Paul

p.s. this place rocks! I can hang out here anytime even on a saturday
afternoon