RE: WAG THE DOG

 Put this at the end of c:\windows\system.ini:

[vcache]
MinFileCache=4096
MaxFileCache=4096

This may help.  Use the system monitor  with disk cache to verify the parameter is working.  You may
see a significant speed up of your overall system.  If you have 64 meg set the file cache parameters to 8192.
Windows 95 will still use all the memory only more appropriately.