Re: DELL & INTC

In a message dated 8/18/98 5:27:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JimGinVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I will stick to large cap market leaders for now
 and will open a position in DELL and INTC tomorrow.   >>

Jim: What's your plan for buying DELL tomorrow? Needless to say, it's
volatile. It was up 7 in after-hours trading, up from that curiously low close
for the day. Was that drop at the end of the day a fakeout or what? If the
stock's now at 116 1/2, I hate to hazard a guess on what it'll be at
tomorrow's open. The shorts will be running for cover, too.

Brooke