Re: un subscribe

Jeff,
     Old instructions copied below, I hope they are still current.

Jim
From: Majordomo <majordom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New list software
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 1998 5:53 PM

This is a re-send of a previously sent message that may have been
missed
or not actually gotten out to you.

This was effective late last week.

The name of the list has changed and is now just metastock.  The name
of
the  digest is metastock-digest. This new list alcontains a BOUNCES
mechanism which will automatically remove you from the list should
emails
to you bounce back undeliverable.  You will be automatically notified
of
the bounce and when your email server is back up you may resubscribe.

Place the words
"subscribe metastock" in the BODY of the message, not the subject
field.

To unsubscribe from the new list: email:
metastock-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Place the words  "unsubscribe metastock" in the BODY of the message.

To post to the new list: email metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the new digest: email
metastock-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Place the words  "subscribe
metastock-digest" in the BODY of the message.

To unsubscribe from the new digest: email:
metastock-digest" in the BODY of the message.

You must be a member of the list or the digest to post messages
to the list.

We are aware of an empty body problem which we are trying to trace
down.
It is not a conspiracy, only an unresolved problem at this point.

Equis Support